Wednesday, September 18, 2019


He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3



I can tell Fall is approaching. Its that time of year when my sinuses give me issues. For me, it all started over the weekend and has progressively gotten worse. This morning I woke up hurting all over, stuffy nose and chest congestion. Got up and carried myself to the doctor’s office. Once inside, I saw the Doc and he fixed me up with some meds and a steroid shot, on my way to recovery.



But the truth be known, I didn’t want to go to the doctor. My body ached too much, I was tired and wanted to go back to sleep and I knew I’d have some out of pocket expenses. At the same time though, I knew if I was going to get better, I needed to go.



It’s interesting how in life how we face problems or have an injured heart from someone’s evilness, and we often try to heal ourselves without any help. We think we can handle the pain and heal on our own, but the truth of the matter is it’s hard to overcome brokenness on your own. You need help and that is where God comes in.



Today’s passage clearly states He will heal your brokenness, and bind up those wounds caused by someone possibly close to you. The first procedure God uses to heal your heart is a tool called “forgiveness”. It’s like a general anti-biotic, it’s a cure all for just about anything in life. Through the healing power of God and what His Son Jesus Christ did on the cross for you, is the same power that can restore your heart and possibly mend a broken relationship along the way. Come to Jesus for all your healing needs and find recovery much sooner than what you can do on your own! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment