Friday, October 23, 2020

Working with your pieces

 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them. Ephesians 2:10


Years ago I picked up the hobby of woodworking. I'd plan what I wanted to create and slowly work thru each step of the building process. Oftentimes I'd run into a snag, maybe something didn't fit right and I'd have to modify it or sometimes scrap it and start over. But one thing for sure, because of my determination, I always completed what I started out to create. 


As a child of God, He has a plan for your life. He works in mysterious ways to shape you into something beautiful. From your viewpoint, your life might not appear to be a work in progress. Maybe you have a lot of broken pieces of your life, or the times you let down God has you thinking He can't use you for anything worthy of His authorship. 


Friend, God has more determination to create something good from brokenness and failures. Your vision might be obscured from the craftsman's hands, but He knows what He is doing. Trust Him, talk to Him in prayer and believe that no matter what is going on in your life, it's part of His plan to create something beautiful. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment