Thursday, April 20, 2023

 Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.


How many times in your life have you called on God for help? This morning I was praying for God's help in a certain area of my life and today's passage came to mind, then God reminded me that I already have His help. 


God's Holy Spirit resides in every believer. If you have proclaimed faith in Jesus Christ, you already have the power to overcome, the wisdom to make right choices, and the strength to get through another day. All you need is faith in God, that He will provide for your needs. What you lack, He makes up! He knows what's best for your life and will orchestrate circumstances to help you deal with whatever issues or emotional pain your dealing with. 


It's good to acknowledge your need for God's help. He wants you to be dependent upon Him. Lean on Him and trust His ability to get you through today, and everyday. With His help, you can do all things. God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment