Monday, October 2, 2023

 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

 This past Saturday my wife and I got dressed and headed out to run some errands. I had on a very bright colored shirt and my wife commented that it wouldn’t be hard to find me in the various businesses we planned to shop. Everywhere we went, if separated while shopping, she could pick me out of any crowd. 

As a child of God, do you try to find God in your corner of this big world? I can tell you, if you are seeking after God, it can be difficult in today’s society. Morality has declined so much that God can barely be recognized out in public.  How can people see God in your community?

 14 You are the light of the world. 16 Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5: 14 & 16

 From the lips of Jesus Christ, YOU are His light. God is counting on you to make a difference in your corner of the world by how you live and showing others the light of Christ, living in and through you. This world will never give you a glimpse of God, but you can, and God has ordered it to be lived out for each of His disciples (you and me).

 As you enter the world today, give others a glimpse of God. You are His light, shine brightly for others to see out of the way of darkness! God bless!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment