Wednesday, July 29, 2026

 I will hear what God the Lord will speak, for He will speak peace to His people and to His saints; but let them not turn back to folly. Psalm 85:8

 Have you ever heard God speak to you? I can say without a doubt that God has spoken to me on numerous occasions throughout my life. It wasn’t an audible voice, but something deep within my soul. When He speaks, He brings a powerful message of wisdom, guidance, and sometimes judgment. It’s up to me to decide what to do when He speaks, and the majority of the time I take heed to His words, so I don’t fall back into folly.

 How can you get a conversation started with God? It begins with prayer. I’ve found praying on my knees exhibits a spirit of humbleness, preparing myself to receive His words of wisdom. Sometimes it’s necessary to stop praying and simply listen for His soft voice of reason. I can usually confirm His words as they align with scripture. It’s a masterpiece of a conversation that only God can orchestrate. And what’s wonderful, it’s free to His children.

 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne room of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

 No fortune teller can give you advice like God, who knows every thread of your being. He wants to communicate His will for your life, as you enter each new day. When you get off track, He will question your motives and strongly advise you to return to the narrow path He’s guaranteed for spiritual success. Staying ingrained in God’s word is critical in the process of confirming God’s words. Sometimes Satan will try to mimic God and send you down a path of destruction. So, it’s important to always back up what you hear with biblical truth. Trust me, it's enlightening to hear from God and He is ready to speak to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment