Tuesday, September 1, 2020

 

For I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist. Luke 21:15

 

Do you ever worry about what you’ll say to someone when your words really matter? Maybe it’s a heart to heart talk with your kids, a friend is going through a difficult time and needs words of comfort or wisdom or maybe you have an enemy who is trying to outwit you. Can you relate?

 

Yeah, my hand is raised. I can tell you that when you seek after God for His help, He will always supply you with the words and wisdom needed for that point in time. The key is trusting that He will speak through you and having the confidence to speak it. There have been times when I’ve talked to a friend about an issue, trusted in God’s wisdom and words, and its almost like God was speaking for me, using my mouth. The words just came out, without me messing up the message.

 

It’s amazing to see God works when you truly surrender yourself to Him. The next time you have to speak to a friend or even an adversary, call upon God to provide the wisdom and words, then speak it with confidence knowing the author is God. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment