Sunday, March 12, 2023

 When you are weary, feeling small, when tears are in your eyes I’ll dry them all, I’m on your side, Oh when times get rough and friends can’t be found, like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down, like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down. “Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel, January 1970

 A few days ago, I woke up with this song running through my mind. Although this song was written by a secular group, I believe through the lyrics of this song, Jesus was reminding me of His love and care for all of His creation. He is everywhere (Jeremiah 23:23-24), all the time and He is right there by your side, ready to carry you through difficult times.

 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. John 10:11

 Jesus laid down His life for you, so you can have an intimate relationship with Him. What troubled waters are in your life that you need Him to bridge over? Call out to Him today and He will provide the pathway forward. God loves you and is right there by your side ready to help. Take His hand and journey forward friend.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment