Friday, October 12, 2018


Love never fails

1 Corinthians 13:8

 

Please forgive me for not posting blogs for a while. Here lately I’ve been busy between my grandmother’s passing, events at work and entering a new relationship with a very sweet and wonderful soul. Things have been busy, complex and emotional, yet awesome as a new chapter in my life develops.

 

One thing I’ve continually experienced through it all, “love never fails”. Love of family, friends and that special person in life holds a bond that nothing can break. Life can get hectic at times, experiencing loss, disappointment and trouble, yet through it all, comfort comes from the ones who are connected through the bonds of love.  

 

My new friendship with Velita has shown me that even in the most difficult times, love is something you can hold onto and find strength when faced with challenges that exceed my strength. I have been so blessed by her presence in my life. She has displayed strength and courage, in difficult times, that continues to encourage me to step forward into each day with a positive outlook.

 

Maybe your life has been a whirlwind of events and changes. Find strength and encouragement through the ones who love you. And if you come up short on love, you can always find love through our Savior, Jesus Christ. He never gave up on you and He never will. Love never fails if you tap into the right source. Find love today through Jesus, family, friends and that special someone who has your back! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment