Wednesday, October 23, 2019


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and god of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4



One of the things I enjoy while riding my motorcycle is meeting new people and talking about their motorcycle rides to places I’ve never been. As they share their stories, I make a mental note of the special places to eat, cool roads to ride and good places to rest for the night.  



Today’s passage goes along with my writing above. I benefit from someone who has already traveled down the path I plan to go. Oftentimes people are quick to share the dangers along the journey and provide special insight how to lessen my chances of running into trouble that they experienced.  And usually the conversation ends with words of encouragement.



Life is a journey. The path God leads you down has a purpose and plan to not only benefit and grow you, but help others along the way. Although the journey might be long and painful, its purpose can have significant impacts on the lives of others if you simply trust God in what He has allowed you to go through, knowing that you too can share your story of courage and faith in hopes of helping others go through the same trial.



Trust God when He brings you to a new journey, knowing its for your own good and the good of others! Ride on friend and make notes along the way! God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment