Sunday, January 5, 2020


Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Psalm37:3



Do you find it easy to become distracted from your walk with the Lord when trouble comes your way? Those distractions of life, that weigh heavy on your mind, causing you pain, anxiety, emotional changes, and anger? Behaviors that follow can be unbecoming of a child of God.



There have been times in my life when I’ve faced difficulty and worry crept in, making me act out in frustration. Each time though, God has said “focus on Me”. When I focus on God and His power, I quickly build confidence, knowing His strength and presence is enough to get me through the situation.



"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33 



Jesus said it best, we will have trouble in this world. Lets not allow the negative circumstances of life distract us from God’s will for our lives. Focus on Him and realize He has overcome our troubles in the world! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment