Monday, January 11, 2021

 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, “Nor are your ways My ways”, says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9

 

Ever ask yourself how you got here? Through a set of circumstances, you found yourself in a situation that you did not plan to be in and things don’t seem to be improving? I think we all have been there and your focus turns to how can I get out of this mess.

 

Friend, God never intended for you, as a child of God, to turn your focus away from what you are experiencing. IN fact, He has permitted this difficulty to come into your life for a reason and purpose. When you turn your focus towards relief, you become less useful to Him. He allowed you to be where you are for a reason and purpose. It might be to grow you or help someone else.

 

“For as the heavens are higher than earth, So are My ways higher than your ways…” God can see beyond this moment, month, year….He already has a plan mapped out for your life to grow you and use you as a instrument for Christ. All you need to do is trust that God knows what He is doing and permit Him to lead you through the challenges of your situation and ask that He strengthen you so you’ll be a useful tool to help others along the way.

I encourage you to pray something like this….”Father, You have permitted me to be in this situation that I am not comfortable with, but I’m going to trust you and seek after your wisdom and strength as we live through this moment together. Help me Lord to stay the course and not miss an opportunity to exhibit your character to those around me…love, grace and mercy. Thank you for being present in my life and having a plan for my future and giving me hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11).   God bless!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment