Friday, February 12, 2021

 Jesus wept. John 11:35

 

One of the hardest things you’ll go through in life is lose those who are closest to you. As I watch my mother slowly drifting away, the emotions often grab my heart and result in tears of sadness as I know the end is near. Sometimes I do my best to hold back the tears, but it only builds up for a later moment in time. One thing I’ve learned in life, its ok to cry.

 

This morning God reminded me of His heart in this verse, Jesus wept. Such a powerful thing to know that the God of this universe has a heart for His creation and He too is stirred by the things we go through in life.

 

“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”  Matthew 5:4

 

Friend, no matter what troubles you in life, its ok to cry. Our tears are a cry for help, and God is there to bring comfort and healing in the most darkest times of your life. I promise you, His Spirit is with you and is praying on your behalf: Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Romans 8:26.

 

Find relief through your tears as you release your troubles into the healing and comforting hands of God. He will carry you through this moment. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment