Sunday, February 14, 2021

 She is not afraid of snow for her household, for all her household is clothed with scarlet. Proverbs 31:21

 

Happy Valentines Day everyone. I wanted today’s blog to center around my amazing wife. Of course, I went to Proverbs 31 for a special scripture that captures the wife she is, because she truly is a Proverbs 31 wife. Then, I came across this passage in verse 21 and thought it very fitting as we are in Illinois right now and in the middle freezing temps and lots of snow! And if you know my wife, she loves snow, but not the cold. So, say a pray for warmth for her.

 

So where are am I going with this blog? If I can say one thing my wife does, she provides for the needs of our marriage. She is always conscious of our needs for things to get us through. Example, when this Covid pandemic hit, she immediately began searching for comfortable masks for us to wear and provided them at the right time. She is always picking up little things that bring blessings to me and our relationship. Oftentimes she goes out of her way, sacrificing herself, to provide. I am truly blessed to have her as my wife and I hope I provide the same for her.

 

Love is more than romance and just being there. Its being aware of each others needs and going the extra mile to meet those needs. Having the confidence that your partner has your back and you have theirs goes a long way in marriage and will bring blessings to you both.

 

Thank you Lori for your love and commitment to support me, support us and see us through whatever we face in life!

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully expressed. Happy Day, stacked full of memories for us and for you. Our prayers.

    ReplyDelete