Wednesday, August 5, 2026

 Know that the Lord, He is God; it is He who has made us, and not we ourselves. We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Psalm 100:3.

 Over the course of my life, I’ve heard successful business men/women and athletes thank God for what He did in their lives. Many of them have made a huge impact on Americans and it would be easy to take credit for their achievements, but they acknowledge God’s hand in their success. As I reflect over my life, I can tell you it was God working through friends, family, and circumstances that has brought me to this wonderful place I’m in retirement after a successful career. I give God all the credit and glory!

 Whether you are a Christian or not, you must understand that it was God who created you. He permitted your existence and has a plan for your life. Some chose not to believe a higher power had anything to do with personal success, and one day they will find themselves standing before a Holy God, convicted of prideful living. I don’t want to be around when that happens.

 As we see worldly events unfold, they are perfectly aligning with prophecies that are documented in the bible’s book of Revelations. These events occur prior to the great Rapture of Christians, the Tribulation, and the second coming of Christ. No one knows the date and time, but you can be assured that time is coming. Are you ready?

 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. 1 Peter 2:9

 God created you to be you. As 1 Peter 2:9 says, you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. Receive Jesus Christ into your life, asking forgiveness of your sins, and do everything for His glory. He deserves it…and one day you’ll hear the words of God say….Well done my good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord. Matthew 25:21

No comments:

Post a Comment