Saturday, August 22, 2020

 

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. James 1:5-6

 

Have you ever sought advice from God? Maybe you faced a difficult decision that would affect an important part of our life, dealt with an issue of health and needed God’s healing touch. The list is endless, but can you recall a time where you sought after God for advice and help?

 

In all my years of life, I’ve found God is transparent. He never tries to hide His plan from us. He actually wants us to align our will with His. Today’s verse talks about the issue of seeking after God’s wisdom, but without doubt. I don’t think He was talking about doubting Him. I think His purpose in this scripture was asking if we doubted His response or the wisdom He gives us.

 

Trust me friend when I say God has our best interest at heart.    “For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” Jeremiah 29:11.  

With that said, when we seek after God for His wisdom, we must accept what answer He provides. Sometimes His answer might not make sense at the moment, but I can assure you, He can see into the future and His response will help you align your life with His will and purpose for your life.

 

What decisions face you today? Asking God for wisdom is the best thing you can do in life. He has all the right answers and will guide you down a path with purpose, sprinkled with blessings, as you remain open and trusting that His way is best! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment