Monday, May 15, 2023

 Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.


As I get older, I notice that my ability to hear isn't as good as it was in my youth. To help me hear the person speaking, I have to move in closer, so I can hear what's being said. Can you relate? 


So often we go through life seeking direction from God, yet it appears He isn't speaking. The truth is, He never stops speaking as He provides each child of God His Holy Spirit. The problem lies in the fact that we aren't close enough to hear Him. We don't make time for Him, thus the voices of the world drown out His wisdom. 


The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. James 5:16


Want to hear God? Get closer to Him by spending quality time in fervent prayer, Bible study and quietly listening for His voice of wisdom. He is talking, you just need to get closer to hear Him. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment