Monday, May 1, 2023

 Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.


God led me to this scripture this morning. A good reminder that I need Him in my life. Every aspect of my life, every concern, challenge, even the good times, God is interested in all and desires to engage as much as I am willing to let Him. As I reflect back over my life, I recall going to Him in prayer and every, single, time He provides. 


Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.


Maybe you are in desperate need of help. From meeting an unmet need to an expected bill and everything in between, God wants to take part in what concerns you. When you acknowledge it to Him, you open the door to a power and strength like nothing else on this planet. Miracles still happen today in the lives of those who put their trust and faith in the Lord. What's on your plate today? Give it to God and see His mighty hand work in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment