Wednesday, May 8, 2024

 ‭Exodus 20:12 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.


This morning I have been reflecting on my mother's love for me. I can honestly say, no one loved me like she did. Her love was transparent in how she showed me grace when needed, sacrificed often to make sure my needs were met, and most of all she was always there providing wisdom and encouragement. I think back to when she was alive, I didn't appreciate her love as much as I miss it now in her passing. Thankfully my father is still alive and he too has had a positive impact on my life.  


If your parents are alive, embrace them, learn the family history,  give back to them the same love, mercy, and support they've shown you over the years. They are only here for a brief while, so give them the respect and honor they deserve. Once gone, you'll have nothing but memories to carry with you through your life. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment