Sunday, November 10, 2019


Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10



Last night, while working at Judgement Journey, I had the opportunity to talk to a young man who just prayed to receive Jesus Christ as his Savior. We talked about his experiences of attending church and exposure to the plan of Salvation. One thing he said was that he was looking for this magnificent feeling, then he’d know God was with him.



Almost immediately God presented this thought to me. Once saved, you become involved in a personal relationship with God. Communication is the key to keeping that relationship alive. Just like any earthly relationship, without communication, the relationship will become stagnant and little will be shared and learned between the two parties.



A relationship with God, based on a feeling, will leave you to question if God is with you. I can assure you without a doubt, God is with every believer. You might not have this incredible feeling of His existence, but He is real and always with you, just as said in today’s scripture.



Prayer and seeking after Him will bring awareness of His presence, and sometimes you will feel His sweet spirit moving inside you. But the truth remains, He is with every child no matter what you are feeling at the present moment. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment