Wednesday, March 3, 2021

 

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24

 

One thing is certain in life, we all will die. I just lost my mom a few weeks ago and it was a painful experience to see her pass. But, one thing I had in my heart, was the confidence in knowing that she passed from this life to a life eternal with the Lord. Just knowing that brought much peace to my heart amongst the sadness of her death.

 

Thinking about the end of life can bring about fear, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Jesus said it himself, if you believe in Me, you shall not come into judgement, but pass from death into life. We are all sinners, separated from God. But God, provided a bridge between you and Him through the life and death of Jesus Christ, His Son. Believing that Jesus died for your sins, trusting Him to save you and living your faith for the Lord will give you the confidence in life after your existence upon earth.

 

If you have not done so, put your faith and trust in the Lord today. Read the following verses below to understand the simple acceptance of the Jesus into your life and live for Him daily.  God bless!

 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment