Tuesday, March 2, 2021

 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

 

While at work yesterday, I saw one of my staff trying to pick up a large, heavy box. Immediately I stepped up and offered assistance to help carry it. As soon as we lifted it together, the box seemed ever so light and we began to carry it. I soon realized it wasn’t too heavy for me, so I offered to carry it the rest of the way by myself. I was able to get it to its intended destination without being dropped and did not strain along the way.

 

This moment in time reminded me of today’s passage. How true for the child of God, when we encounter something that is a heavy burden in our life, Jesus steps in to help us carry the load, and oftentimes will take it completely upon Himself as we stay close by in prayer and devotion to Him. There is NO shame in telling Jesus I can’t do this on my own, I need your help. He will come to your aid every time.

 

What heavy burden are you facing today? Take it to the Lord in prayer and have faith that He will respond. He already knows your need, He just needs you to open the door to His helping hand. Perfect your weakness by His strength today! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment