Wednesday, July 21, 2021

 Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man the Things which God has prepared for those who love Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9

 

As a child, I always wondered what I was going to do in life. I grew up on a farm and had lots of opportunity to experience that awesome life, but I knew there was something else instore for me. Through a long process of searching, experiencing highs and lows, finding more closed doors than open, I was afforded the opportunity to find a career that encompassed all my past experiences that shaped me into a career as a park ranger. Its been a rewarding experience, but truth is, it took a while to figure it all out.

 

As a Christian, you might wonder what God has instore for you. Thankfully He gives us His Holy Spirit, who provides wisdom, encouragement and guidance as we navigate a narrow pathway through this wide open space we call life. The key to finding your purpose in Christ is to keep your focus on Him and not the distractions of the world. Through deep meditated prayer, sacrificing your time and sometimes going as far as fasting, will help you tune in to God’s specific plan for your life.

 

Have you found your purpose in Christ? He has a plan and its available to you as long as you are willing to pursue Him and remain obedient to His direction. Don’t worry about anything you lack, He will make up the difference as long as you are willing to live for Him. God bless!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment