Friday, June 9, 2023

 Ephesians 3:12  in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him.


God knows I love my adult kids. They are busy, living their lives, raising their own kids, busy in their careers and enjoying all the blessings of life. When I text or call, they might respond quickly or it might be a day before I hear back from them. It's taken a while to adjust and learn patience, but I clearly understand, because I was that way not too long ago with my parents. 


When I take a request to my Heavenly Father, I've learned over the years that He responds within His timeline. Although I might not see immediate results, I know He is working on my prayer request, giving me the confidence to bring my needs to His attention. Even in His busy world of tending to others needs, He makes time for me. 


You might think God is too busy to answer your cry for help. Let me assure you, He makes time for His children and will come through, on time, every time. What's your request? Call out to Him today. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment