Wednesday, June 28, 2023

 Ephesians 5:15-16  Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil.


As I get older, I accept the fact that I'm closer to my end than my beginning. With that said, every minute of every day is important to me. Thankfully in retirement I can do those things I never seemed to have time to do while in my career. When I retired I set out to spend more time studying God's word, spend more time with my kids and grandchildren, enjoy traveling with my wife and spend more time on my hobbies of woodworking and riding my motorcycle.


One of the most important things you can do as a child of God is make time for Him, and study His word, in the bible, so you can learn more about His character and give you a platform to operate from as you live out your daily life. The bible is full of wisdom and encouragement when the hard times impact your life. I can tell you truthfully that His relevant words of wisdom always came to mind just when I need them. 


Ephesians 5:17 So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.


God has a plan and purpose for your life. Make the most of your time here on earth by seeking after His will.  God will bless your obedience and make each moment count as you serve Him with unwavering faith. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment