Sunday, August 27, 2023

 Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.


Earlier this summer my Sunday school teacher asked me if I would be available to teach the next week's Sunday school lesson. I had already committed to helping at our church youth camp that week and felt like I wouldn't have enough time to prepare a lesson, so I declined. Ever since then this feeling of guilt continues to follow me as I missed an opportunity to serve God. 


Today's verse is a great reminder that with God, we can do the impossible. Although we might believe our human strength is limited, God has no limits to His blessings when we trust Him to help us accomplish His will through our life. 


What's holding you back from completely serving God? If He puts the task in front of you, He will supply the resources to see it through. A good way to start this week is to worship Him in church and let the word of God speak to your heart through the preaching and singing. God has big plans for your life, trust Him with every opportunity that comes your way. God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment