Saturday, August 12, 2023

 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

 This morning God led me to these two powerful verses which I want to share my thoughts in today’s blog. My heart is heavy for the person who needs this today.

 Life can bring many things into question. Why am I suffering with this ailment? Why did my loved one have to die so soon? How did I let my finances get into this big of a mess? Where will I live? Why did this relationship fail that I loved so much? These and many other circumstances can quickly turn to questioning God’s goodness and why He allowed such tragedy to befall you. And for good reason. Many unfortunate things can happen in life. But for the child of God, He cares for His own and has a plan.

 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

 Whether you realize it or not, God has a plan for your life and sometimes His plans and ways don’t always fall in line with how you think life should go. The tools and circumstances He allow in your life are there to shape and mold your character more in line with Jesus Christ. Although His ways can be painful at times, they are NOT used to destroy you, but to grow your faith and trust in Him when everything (and everyone) around you directs you to question God or lose all hope.

 Someone out there today is in this very spot and want answers from God and seeking an immediate response. It’s ok to ask God why, but do so with a trusting heart, knowing that He has you in this desperate moment and will bring about something better than you could expect. You might not see it this side of Heaven, but His way will one day be completely revealed and the understanding of His purpose. Until then, put your complete faith and trust in Him and He shall direct your path! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment