Monday, January 29, 2024

‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:6‭-‬7‬

[6] Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; [7] and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


Anxiety, it's felt by everyone and can eventually cause health issues and basically paralyze you in a state of fear. I dealt with it a lot in the workplace and it was no fun. 


One thing I started to do was pray everyday by walking around the building, first thing, and gave all my troubles to God. Did my troubles disappear? No, they still remained, But God helped me work through them with His wisdom and some miraculous workings on my behalf. 


Whatever brings you anxiety, give it to God and let Him guide you through it. Troubles will never go away on their own, but with God, all things are possible to ease your anxiety so you can keep your light shining in this dark world. He can help, let Him help you today.  And be sure to always cover your request with praise. God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment