Tuesday, January 30, 2024

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭89:11. The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all its fullness, You have founded them.


Over my lifetime I've had to borrow tools, money, even a vehicle for a short while. During my time of possession, I made sure I took good care of that which I borrowed and respected the lender by making payments on time and returned what I borrowed in good or better condition than when I borrowed it. It's what you do as a responsible person. 


Today's scripture reminds us, that everything in this world God created, and He has simply let you borrow it during your short lifetime. Everything from your home/property, children, friends/family/neighbors, church, even planet earth. As His child, He expects you to make good use of everything by having respect for your planet, raising your children in the proper way, taking care of your possessions and honor the One who lent these blessings to you. Are you doing just that? 


Maybe it's time to wash that car, fix that broken light switch, freshen up your marriage and spend some meaningful time with your children. We can all improve what's on loan to us by God. Start today by thanking God for His blessings, and ask His help to bring awareness of those things and people who need your attention. God will bless you for respecting what He's lent you during your lifetime. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment