Friday, January 19, 2024

 ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭32:4‭  For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me; My vitality was turned into the drought of summer.


Ever feel the weight of guilt; something you did and knew it was completely wrong? Sin has a way of putting an unnecessary burden on the child of God. I know this sounds funny, but it's like going days without a bath. No one knows of your dirtiness, but you are aware and until you bathe, you have this burning desire to wash up. 


‭‭Psalms‬ ‭32:5‬ ‭I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,” And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. 


Maybe you are currently dealing with the weight of sin, and even feel too guilty to bring it to the Lord. Trust me, God desires to forgive and lift your burden of guilt and shame. You are human and no different than some of God's most devoted disciples. Even David who committed adultery and murder, was called a man after God's own heart. Today's Psalm was written by David as confession and cleansing of his wrongdoings. 


Why carry your burdens any longer. Ask for God's cleansing through the blood of Jesus Christ. Your spirit was never meant to be grounded. God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment