Friday, November 30, 2018


 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

Ever wish your life was better or just had a break? Better job, more money in your bank account, a better home? The list is endless and I am guilty of asking God for better life sometimes when I don't feel like I have enough. My problem, and I’m sure for most of you, the issue is focusing on myself and not God. The last few days I’ve had an attitude of “I want things to be better”. Then I started to look around and saw people in much need, greater than mine. It humbled me deeply and I thanked God for His blessings in my life. 

As Christians we must know this world is not ours. We are simply passing through with God’s help. When we focus on Him and trust that His provisions are the best, then we can focus on the needs of others and do what He wants us to do…share His love to a lost and dying world. 

If you are a child of God, you have everything you need to succeed in this life. Trust that what He’s given you is for your own good and use it to spread the love of Jesus today and every day! God will bless you more when you show His love to others! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment