Tuesday, November 27, 2018


The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but deliverance is of the Lord. Proverbs 21:31



You ever have a difficult challenge ahead of you? You prepared the whole way through as you try to overcome its hurdles, yet you come up short either in strength, encouragement or wisdom. If you are breathing in air, you’ve encountered defeat, no matter how well prepared you were. How can you be victorious in a battle that seems to be more complex than you’re your wisdom, greater than your strength and zaps all encouragement? Give it to God!



The battles we face in life are either self-generated or put in our path by Satan to bring us down and destroy us. I’m reminded that God has a better plan....For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
God wants you to succeed in life. Those challenging times are opportunities for God to show you how much He cares by protecting you in the battle, giving you wisdom so you’ll know which direction to take and providing encouragement just as a parent would for his child. Once you’ve done your part by preparing for what ever faces you, the next step is trusting it into God’s hands and letting His way lead you to greener pastures.

One of the hardest things I have had to learn in my Christian journey is to let go and let God take it under His care. My personality type wants to take control and manage things how I see fit. Of course, when I get more involved in my problem, the more messed up it becomes. Trust me, one of the best things you can do when faced with a challenge is put less of yourself into the equation and put more of God in it through prayer and faith that He’s got this! When you do, the outcome will be much better than you could have planned and you remain within His will….which is the best place to be when navigating this thing we call life! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment