Tuesday, March 5, 2019


I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you. Genesis 28:15



While getting ready for work this morning, I looked down and saw a bug moving across the floor of the bathroom. He was small in comparison to the floor itself and had a long way to travel with his short legs. From my view point, I could see where he came from and where he was going. It was a minor distraction, but then I began to think.



Just like the bug crawling across the floor, God sees our every step from His view point. He sees where we’ve been, where we are and knows the path ahead. He has promised to love us and keep us safe in our travels. With that thought, we can knowingly trust Him with every step. We might not see very far ahead, but He does and He prepares the way for us, directing us down certain paths to navigate around disaster. Sometimes He allows us to come near the fire, but not close enough to get burned.



Maybe your journey seems like a long one and there is no end in sight. Simply trust God that He is watching over you. Listen for His voice of direction and heed His warnings. He sees the entire path ahead of you, even when you can’t see beyond this moment. He loves you and has YOUR best interest at heart….so trust Him with every step. God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment