Thursday, August 15, 2019


But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. Galatians 5:16



I recently visited my family back in Illinois. Before I left, I washed my SUV for the trip. But, once I got up there, it got dirty as a result of driving on gravel roads. By the time I got back home it was a mess and in much need of a bath. Not all, but many country roads up there are gravel and not paved. So, if I wanted to keep my car clean, I had to make the decision to drive on paved roads.



As Christians we have a choice to make each day, which path to follow. The worldly path, which will cover you with the dirt and grime of sin and leave you with a tarnished witness. On the other hand, if you devote your day to taking the righteous path, your witness wont be covered or tarnished, leaving you spotless for the non-believer to see. That cleanness shows the love of Christ continually, full of joy, living in peace and giving grace to those who need it.



If you are a child of God, you have a decision to make today. Which path will you go down? Take the right path and walk by the Spirit, so you will shine the love of Christ to a world hungry for the spotless truth! God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment