Monday, August 5, 2019


In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 1 John 4:10



Do you ever feel unworthy of God’s love? Maybe you’ve done something horrible or held captive very hateful thoughts or gossiped about another person and it caused a lot of pain and heartache for that victim of your words. The list is endless, but the reality is we fail as humans. We are not perfect by any means and I personally am reminded of this fact on a daily basis.



Today’s verse came to me yesterday as I rode my motorcycle. This reminded me that I was never meant to be good enough for God to love me, but He loved me first and gave His only Son to die in my place for my sins: past, present and future. I can never do enough to be that righteous person, but God will continue to love me and cover me with His blood for my failures.



Maybe you feel a heavy burden from your past, current situation or possibly something that will occur in the future. Don’t give up on God, because He will never give up on you! Walk in His grace with confidence knowing His love makes you good enough for Him to love you! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment