Friday, August 9, 2019


My soul weeps because of grief; Strengthen me according to Your word. Psalm 119:28



If you lived any amount of time, you know that life can bring about some painful experiences. Loss of a loved one, disappointment, financial hardship or seeing someone you love suffer. The pain and sorrow can cause you to sink into a depression like no other.



Friend, it is on your knees that you will find help in the Lord. When trouble comes your way, to the floor you should go with your situation, praying for God to intervene and work through the circumstance. God promises to keep an open ear to our prayers, respond as He knows best and lift us up. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve encountered trouble, gave it to God and watched His mighty hand sustain me as He carried me through my heavy-hearted situation.



God will do the same for you friend. No matter what heavy burden you face today, give it to Him, knowing He can handle it and meanwhile sustain the spirit within you, so you can continue to serve Him and love others as He has called you to do. God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment