Wednesday, February 1, 2023

 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119:105

 As my kids were learning to drive, I always told them if you have to enter a busy road or highway, find a traffic light that controls the intersection so you can safety enter it. Still to this day, I always try to plan my routes by using intersections with traffic lights. It works! 

There is another tip that works for safely navigating life. Seek after the “light” when approaching life’s decisions. God’s word is full of wisdom to help you maintain safe travels on the narrow pathway of righteousness. Any deviation from that pathway, leads to the potential for spiritual disaster. I can tell you first hand, some decisions I made in life were made without consulting God’s word, and I paid dearly for those silly choices. God brought me through them, but not without a lesson learned that His way always leads to safety. 

But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, and will be secure, without fear of evil. Proverbs 1:33 

What decisions face you today? Seek after the light and the right path will be exposed through God’s word and His Holy Spirit’s voice of wisdom. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment