Saturday, December 23, 2023

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

 As a child, I had to memorize this verse. It’s probably one of the most well memorized verses in the bible. Is it branded in your mind?

 God, the creator of this universe and everything in it, including you and me, had so much love for us that He sent us a gift of His Son, Jesus Christ, to live amongst us over 2,000 years ago. Jesus Christ experienced every thought, every emotion, and faced the struggles you face today. But the most important thing He gave us was the gift of eternal life through His painful death on an old Roman cross, then rose to life again 3 days later. He paid the sin debts of mankind.

 That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

 God’s gift of eternal life is available to you today. If you’ve never accepted Him into your life, you can do so by believing in what He did on the cross for you (made payment of sins), confess your sins to Him in prayer and ask Him to come into your heart to live forever. When you do, your name is sealed in the Book of Life, your invitation to Heaven. Once saved, live your life for Him and you’ll experience a rewarding life of His presence, guiding you through life’s moments, good and bad.

 Dear God. I know I’m a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ paid for my sins through His death and resurrection. I ask your forgiveness of my sins and want Jesus to live in my heart. I dedicate my life to you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment