Saturday, June 22, 2024

 ‭Isaiah 64:8 But now, O Lord, You are our Father; We are the clay, and You our potter; And all we are the work of Your hand.


Today I have plans to attend the funeral of a man who devoted his life to serving others. One project he invested his time in was the work we did at my place of employment to help others be safe around water and boating. Together, we implemented many ideas that worked well to educate others and hopefully saved some from the danger of drowning. 


As I pondered my workings with him and looking back over a career of 30 plus years, I can easily see the hand of God. He is always looking for people who are pliable in His hands, so He can take a life, motivated to serve, and make something special happen. I could easily take credit for the many successful things I've accomplished in my career, but that wouldn't be the whole truth. I give God all the praise for His wonderful workings in my life, past, present, and future. 


When you open your heart to the hand of God, He does things beyond understanding, I call them little miracles. Looking back, you'll see His fingerprint on every accomplishment and you'll want to  give thanks to the One who writes the script for every day of your life. Trust Him in everything you do, and experience the blessings of His little miracles in your life. God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment