Saturday, June 1, 2024

  ‭I John 3:2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. 


One difficult lesson I've learned in life, people are different in their thinking, actions, and words. I'm a pretty easy going person, but I have to admit there are certain people who annoy the mess out of me, making me wish they would simply go away. Unfortunately that isn't the answer and the truth is these people are God's creation, so I should love them no less than the people I enjoy being around. 


Today's passage provides hope and a brighter future. When we all come before the presence of God, we will be like Him. All the annoying traits that pain us in this earthly body will be replaced with the loving character of God. It might be difficult to see negative Nancy turn positive or that noisy and obnoxious man transform into a humble spirit, but it will happen through the power of God. Even you and I, and our annoying ways, will be transformed into perfection. I don't know about you, but that day can't come soon enough. 


Someone getting under your skin? Pray for them, and yourself, that you can develop the love, grace, and mercy of God in this life, so you'll be more easily transformed into the image and character of our loving and gracious God. 



No comments:

Post a Comment