Tuesday, May 14, 2019


Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16


One thing I’ve learned over the years in my walk with the Lord, He makes sure I don’t rely on myself too much. When I get a little confident in my thinking, He allows an event to happen that cools my engines and brings me back to dependence upon Him. Its called being “humble”. Something very few posses these days, yet it’s the key to developing that strong bond of trust in God. 


Oftentimes God uses things like painful events, critical decisions that need to be made and things that worry us, to bring us back to Him for answers, healing and reliance upon His strength. No doubt our bodies and minds can only do so much in this fallen world, but, through God’s strength, we can accomplish anything in life and navigate it well if we use His resources daily. 


What challenges or decisions are facing you? Bring them to the Lord. He will help you, whatever you face, and bring you through it. Trust Him today! God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment