Thursday, May 30, 2019


But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance, persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra – what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me. 2 Timothy 3:10 – 11


At church last night the preacher made this statement: “when you do your best, God takes care of the rest.” That simple, but profound statement hit me. How true it is, when we live our life for God, putting aside all the obstacles and things that distract us, we have pure worship with Him. In return, God blesses us for our obedience. When we put Him number 1 in our life, everything else will play out according to God’s will for your life. 


Wow! Another revelation….”when we put Him number 1 in our life, everything else will play out according to God’s will for your life.” Seeking God’s will is something we all do. But it won’t come unless we are completely focused on Him! Its like a door, we control how much of it is open or closed. When we follow in complete obedience, we open the door for more of God’s wisdom and blessings. The less open the door, the less able we are to hear His voice of wisdom and the blessings become limited. 


I don’t know what you are going through today, but God has put some nuggets of wisdom in today’s blog specifically for me. I hope it has helped you as well as you seek out God’s will for your life. Strict obedience comes at a cost, but the blessings far outweigh the losses of this world. One simple message….do your best and God will take care of the rest! God bless my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment