Wednesday, June 5, 2019


He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:24


Yesterday I spent a little time shopping on my day off from work. While in one store, I had a sales person check on me from the moment I walked into the store, until I departed. They were very attentive to my needs and answered my questions. It was a positive experience for sure and the best part, I got the best deal on their sales that day. 


The same is true with God. As you take a step into each new day, He is there, ready to greet you and walk you through it. God has plans for you and He wants you to help you navigate the day successfully. Just know that whatever happens in this day, God has allowed it to pass through His hands and is there to help you get through it! 


Maybe your day has stared off a bit challenging and you need help. Just call on the Lord for help! He knows where you are in the day and is right there, equipping you with His strength, wisdom and encouragement to navigate what ever the challenge is facing you at the moment. Call on Him today! He has a plan for you in this day and is ready to help! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment