Thursday, June 13, 2019


Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen yet have believed.” John 20:29



The old saying “seeing is believing” has a lot of truth attached to it. As humans, we want to see something before we believe in it. Its only natural, otherwise we would put our faith and trust in what someone told us…..and that might be a hard pill to swallow.



For today’s Christians, we have to see Jesus through our faith in Him. I can tell you that my conversion experience was so real. I could feel the Holy Spirit tugging at my heart until I accepted Jesus into my life. Since that time, I have seen God work through various circumstances and provide me endless blessings. God has been so good and I trust Him, yet have not seen Him in person.



A great place to get a good look at Him is in the bible. Its full of His words, wisdom, encouragement and devotion of love for mankind. Oftentimes the answer to a question came from scripture that only God could have led me to. Its been around for over 2000 years so its proven itself through time.



Maybe you are looking for something real in life. Trust me when I tell you God is real and He is visible through His words and works in your life. All you have to do is simply believe in Jesus Christ and what He did on the cross to save your soul, then live out your days through faith and trust in Him. Blessed are those who have not seen yet believed. Believe in the risen Savior and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment