Monday, June 24, 2019


Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Romans 8:26



Yesterday I was having lunch with Lori, my son Payton and his girlfriend. We were talking about a situation where someone had made some extra money, but it had to go for a specific, unexpected and unwanted expense. Thankfully she had the extra cash, but unfortunately it couldn’t have been spent elsewhere…like on something fun. In the middle of our conversation, my son made this statement….”Life will adjust for you.” Makes sense.



Almost immediately today’s verse came to mind. As Christians we have the Holy Spirit who resides in our life. When we become heavy burdened and don’t know what to pray, the Holy Spirit prays on our behalf, making intercession for us. What a privilege it is to have this gift from God. I can tell you there have been times in my life when my spiritual energy level has dropped to almost nothing, yet God kept me going through the power of the Spirit’s prayers on my behalf. I look back now and see how He worked things out for my own good. He will do the same for you if you simply put your faith and trust in Him.



What ever you go through in life as a child of God, have the confidence in knowing God will adjust for you! He will help you when you need it. Thank Him today for his Spirit who resides with you and ask God to continue His blessings of taking care of your needs, even before you see the need itself. God has you covered friend. Walk in confidence today with Him! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment