Friday, June 28, 2019


The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you, He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8



Yesterday at work was a stressful day. I had a few deadlines placed on me, a meeting that didn’t go as planned and to top it off I had to go and speak to someone who was in violation of one of our campground rules. By the time I got to the campground I was worn out mentally and emotionally and stressed. The park attendant told me the fella was quite a character and I figured he’d challenge me when I went to address his issue. On the way to the site, I prayed and simply asked God to go ahead of me and help me. I wasn’t in the mood to take on another challenge that day.



When I arrived at the site, to my surprise, the man was actually in the process of correcting his violation. I got out and confirmed he was the violator. One of the nicest guys I’ve ever met and we had a great conversation, and thankfully he agreed to be in compliance with our rules. For me it was a break from the day’s pressures and of course a prayer of thanks to God for going ahead of me and fixing the problem before I got there.



God can do the same for you friend. God doesn’t care how big or small your problem, He can fix anything in His way. Sometimes His way might not always produce the outcome we expected, but I can assure you its for your own good. Most of the time there will be a lesson learned or a blessing in the mix of His doing. Seek out the positive results when you release your problem into His hands and you will clearly see how He works in your every situation. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment