Thursday, May 2, 2019


And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith. Matthew 21:22


Yesterday it was discovered that my mother’s brain was bleeding in the middle of her brain and doctors could not do anything to stop it. The life-flighted her from a local hospital and took her to a well-equipped facility. Through everyone’s prayers, she became stable and hopefully things will be improving soon, but we still have a way to go. 


I put out a call for everyone to pray, and they did. Thankfully God responded in His special way. I truly believe in the power of prayer and the more who pray with you, the stronger the request. I can tell you my mom is a faithful servant of the Lord, He knows her on a first name basis….not to mention the most powerful prayer warrior ever is in Heaven probably prompting God to help her. 😊


Thank you everyone for your prayers and kind words as my mother begins the healing process. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She is an awesome lady and I know she has touched so many lives through her love, generous service and commitment to serving the Lord. God bless!

1 comment: