Wednesday, November 11, 2020

 

Like birds flying about, So will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem. Defending, He will also deliver it; Passing over, He will preserve it. Isaiah 31:5

 

This morning I was sitting outside doing a little bible study and watching nature around me. I saw a bird flying quickly across my yard and for a brief second adjusted his altitude so he could fly over my neighbor’s fence. That bird was moving so quickly I could barely keep an eye on him, but eventually he landed on the roof for a good view of his surroundings.

 

In today’s passage God was compared to a bird and His ability to move about with nothing in the way of His movement. God has no obstacles that hold him back, He sits on high to have everything in sight, and most of all, He has no fear of heights as He climbs above mountain peaks and storms of nature.

 

I certainly had a revelation this morning! For you, a child of God, He can help you in your every day life. You might be standing in the darkness of tall mountains of trouble, yet, God sees you and when you call on Him, His eagle eye can spot you and deliver you from your troubles. He may not remove them from you, but He will certainly be with you every step of the difficult journey out as you climb to safety.

 

For me personally, I have specifically prayed for a difficult situation, and God brought me through it, better than I could have wished. He will do the same for you. He is capable of helping you. What seems impossible from your view point, is nothing to God. Trust Him with your troubles, even the little ones, and watch Him move to bring about resolution, healing and strength as you navigate the peaks and valleys of life! God bless!   

No comments:

Post a Comment