Sunday, November 15, 2020

 

Sharon shall be a fold of flocks. And the Valley of Achor a place for herds to lie down, For My people who have sought Me. Isaiah 65:10

 

During my quiet time God led me to today’s verse, Isaiah 65:10. Although the verse by itself might not make much sense, it has much meaning when you read the entire chapter of Isaiah 65. No doubt this election process we have been going through has been much deeper than Trump vs. Biden. Its good vs. evil in my personal opinion. No one political party (or person) is any holier than the other, yet if you look at each party’s platform, its clear that one aligns more with God’s word than the other. If you don’t believe me, take time to study the bible and search scriptures that support or go against their respective political beliefs (if you value God’s word).

 

All through the bible we read about two kinds of people: those who follow God and those who oppose Him. Isaiah 65:12b: “Because when I called, you did not answer; When I spoke, you did not hear, But did evil before My eyes, and chose that in which I do not delight.”  I truly believe that God holds us accountable not only for what we do, but what we believe and support, either through our day to day conversations and who we support politically. If you believe in God and what He says, you will support the cause of Christ and truthfulness of God’s word.

 

Today’s blog might be a hard pill to swallow, but the truth is, there is a God, He created you, and has provided mankind His word to live by in the bible. Read it and be informed, God doesn’t mess around. He wants His followers to abhor what is evil, cling to what is good”. Who do you seek after? For those who follow God, He will provide a place of comfort and peace. In closing, I encourage you to pray for the citizens of this country, pray for our leadership and pray that God will direct your daily path. God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment