Sunday, November 1, 2020

 

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8

 

Change, it is found in everyday life. We change phones, jobs, computer programs, laws, where we live, churches, even time changes in Spring and Fall (which I forgot to turn my clock back so I’m up at 6 instead of 7). I don’t know about you, but I struggle at times with some of the required changes I have to make. Do you?

 

One thing that never changes, our Savior, Jesus Christ. His ways, thoughts and scale of justice never changes. What He has written in the bible never changes and neither should we. God’s word is the foundational truth of our faith and belief system. Aligning your life with the wisdom and instruction of the bible will give you the strongest foundation for worldly changes. The bible’s text has strengthened me in times of weakness, given me hope when things seem hopeless and encouragement to keep on going when I don’t like the changes that have to be made in my life.

 

If you struggle with life’s changes, put your trust and faith in God’s word. Let it become your pillar of hope and strength as you navigate life’s changes and the challenges that comes with change. I assure you; Jesus consistency will be the one thing you can put your assurance in with every change; today and tomorrow. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment