Friday, December 4, 2020

 

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33

 

Do you find yourself competing against the clock? Seems like there is never enough time in the day to accomplish all you need to? Between my OCD and drive to accomplish things, my daily schedule is always packed at work and home. Wish you could add more hours to the day?

 

Let me share a secret with you on how you can gain more time and accomplish more. Today’s verse provides the answer. Give God time FIRST in the day and He will make each hour more meaningful and productive. Trust me, seriously, trust me. I practice this every day at my work. Before I start the grind, I walk around my office building and pray, asking God to provide me wisdom and be productive. When I do, even I am shocked at how things work out and the accomplishments noted at the end of my day.

 

You might not think you have time to give to God in prayer, maybe a short devotional and trust Him with your challenges. God is the maker of time and He can take your 15 minutes of focus on Him and double your productivity.

 

This holiday season will be busy and your agenda is tiring just at first glance. Don’t get bogged down by time. Give time to God and watch the results of your willingness to seek after Him first. He is the time maker and will get you through each day with time left over. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment